North Devon Sea Kayak Meet
On 3-4th September we are running the North Devon Sea Kayak Meet and we invite you to join us !
It is going to be an informal gathering and a great chance to meet fellow paddlers. There will be the opportunity to take part in guided and self-guided trips along North Devon's spectacular and wildlife rich coastline. All our guides are fully qualified and have a wealth of knowledge about the local area.
The base for the meet is our new centre at Dyers Farm where there will be limited accommodation available in the farmhouse and camping next door at 'Pure Camping'.
On the Saturday night we will all get together for a professionally laid on barbeque here at Dyers Farm.
Please bring your own boat if you have one. We have a limited number of sea kayaks available to hire at £50 for the weekend.
The weekend will be followed by a week of advanced courses and possibly a Lundy crossing - conditions permitting !
The cost for the weekend is £70 which includes guides and the barbeque ( accommodation not incuded ).
This promises to be a fabulous weekend so please contact us if you would like to join us. Places are limited and will be on a first come first served basis.
- Girls Only![31/01/2012]
- Fun Days Out And Camping Trips[03/01/2012]
- Taking On The 2012 London Kayakatho[03/01/2012]
- Self Catering Holiday Home Accommod[03/01/2012]
- Autumn And Winter Courses.[15/09/2011]
- North Devon Sea Kayak Meet[07/09/2011]
- Lundy Or Bust Crossing[01/09/2011]
- Lundy Or Bust ![18/02/2011]
- Introduction To Sea Kayaking 5 Day [13/02/2011]
- Intermediate Course[09/02/2011]
- Lundy Or Bust! Gallery Of First Sea[01/02/2011]
- Day Trip[30/01/2011]
- Lundy Or Bust ![28/01/2011]
- Sea Kayak For Sale[25/01/2011]
- E-mail Problems [25/01/2011]
- Lundy Crossing Training[25/01/2011]
- Lundy Crossing Training Session[14/01/2011]
- New Sea Kayaks For Sksw[08/12/2010]
- Surf Weekends[08/12/2010]
- Lundy Crossing[08/12/2010]
- Swallows And Amazons Adventure[08/12/2010]
- Filming For Tv Pilot[08/12/2010]
- Eli Lilly Camping Trip[08/12/2010]
- Sound Of Arisaig Expedition[08/12/2010]
- Mid Summer Lundy Crossing [08/12/2010]
- Chris Nias And Friends, Isle Of Sky[08/12/2010]
- Devon Scouts[08/12/2010]
- 3 Star Sea Training & Assessment[08/12/2010]